Welcome

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Im a local Nashville photographer. I Co-Own Wharton Photography with my dad. This is just my little extension of our business. I will try and update regularly, im new to blogging. Tell me what you think i love input.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW WEBSITE...COMING SOON!!!

Hey guys, well some may know some may not, but i have been working on getting a website up. This is what ill will be using till i get it the real website up. The blog with also be connected to the website when is up and running. The website is taking me way longer than i thought it would, is a super long process. When the website goes up, which will be somtime this week hopfully the URL is www.ToriWharton.com, real simple.
I will post on twitter (www.twitter.com/toriwharton) and facebook (www.facebook.com/toriwphoto) and the blog to let eveyone know when it is up. I would love feed back doesnt matter if its positive or not anything is good. Thanks you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment